Nice to meet you!
I'm Heather. I'm a writer, speaker, Bible teacher, and survivor of an incurable and terminal genetic disorder called Vascular Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. I help women find the courage to live by faith even when they don't like their story. To do that, I've got some fun things coming your way like Bible studies, devotionals, and pep talks for living your life well. If I could sum up all that I do here, I'm about:
It takes courage to face this broken world, a courage that willingly stares fear in the face as you move forward into the unknown anyway. And maybe, just maybe, that's exactly the kind of courage that is needed for God's glory to take over the world. Join me?
Sign up here if you'd like to receive updates from me delivered straight to your inbox. As a special gift, you'll also receive my free email challenge and printable devotional: 14 Days to a Courageous Heart.
- 5 parts faith, because walking by faith and studying God's Word is how we're going to embrace courageous living
- 4 parts pep talk, because life is hard dude
- 3 parts bucket list, because bucket-list living is my jam
- 2 parts Disney, because Disney World is my happy place
- 100% held together by Jesus, because Colossians 1:17 tells me so
What else will you find from The Rescued Letters?
Whether you have known me all my life or are just finding me here today, and whether you know Jesus intimately or you have never heard of him…you are welcome here and you are a part of this.
Yay! I'm so glad you are here!
- Hope, encouragement, and a reminder that Jesus loves you so very much.
- Evidence that God is a faithful, loving, and compassionate God, who is always working for your good.
- Tools to help you trust God, face your fears, and live your most courageous life.
- Maybe a little humor….it will depend on how much caffeine I have had.
- Exclusive content and updates from new resources I am working on for you, like upcoming Bible studies and devotionals.
Now. It's your turn...
* indicates required